Bandito Brown Slim Fit Selvedge Jeans
Free Shipping over 350 €
Since the beginning our goal was clear. We wanted to make the coolest shoes with the best quality. And we achieved it. But then, when you have the right shoes you need “the right pair of jeans”. So, from that moment, we had a new mission: to create the perfect Barbanera jeans to match our shoes and boots. It’s been a long process, but we made it!
We decided to use only the “best of the best” Japanese selvedge and raw selvedge denim for the ultimate men’s jeans.
Entirely made in Italy, Slim Fit ( and “slim” doesn’t mean “skinny”), the Bandito jeans are made in different colors and Japanese selvedge denim weights ( from 11,5 to 13 oz).
Featuring a middle-low waist, the original denim “chain-stitching”, five pockets, copper rivets, our signature back pocket stitching and the traditional button-fly. They’re the perfect choice if you are looking for the highest quality denim on the market. Durable, with a vintage and cool look, quite tight but different from the mass fashion (too) skinny jeans, they’re perfect with boots, laced up and loafers.
Your shoes never met better jeans than these.
- 12,5 oz japanese selvedge denim jeans
- Brown denim vintage wash
- 100% cotton
- Made in Italy
- Slim Fit
- Medium-low waist
- Traditional chain-stitching
- Five pockets
- Barbanera signature “Z” back pocket stitching
- Belt loops
- Button fly with buttoned closure
- Barbanera black suede rear label
- Machine wash
- Model wear a 32 size
- Model measures: size 32, height 188 cm
- Size 32 hem width: 18,5 cm approximately
- Sanforized to prevent shrinkage
- Each pair is carefully washed and might feature a different shade of colour
- For the best look, we suggest to wear them 90 days before washing